My First Time :)
Okay...so I've always wanted a blog but thought it would be to hard for me and so I never started one. But today while spending my time in the lovely office of President Wyatt in the beloved Noyes Building, I decided to start one. And I was right! It is hard. It took me forever to figure this silly thing out! But I finally got it...and decided to make my first post! I'll get better as a go...and I'll add pictures and stuff...but as for right now...this will have to do. Please feel free to leave me tips and suggestions, as I mention before I'm not very good at this. Enjoy:)
Welcome, my Whit. Welcome!
ReplyDeleteYay for blogs they are so fun!!! I am glad you are making one. You will have to have Kaylee make one too!
ReplyDeleteHaha:)thank you my dearest Ki! And yes Whit...this has been fun to make! I'll get Kaylee right on it!
ReplyDelete