Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Only 2 Weeks Left!!

My Thanksgiving break was so wonderful I didn't want to come back to school. But then I got thinkin...there's only 2 weeks left! This week will be a blast, the Snow College Badgers will be playing in the infamous Top of the Mountains Bowl Game and I got to go help with that! Hopefully I will get some pictures up of that! It's such a blast! Then after this weekend, there's just a mere 5 days left! YAY!!!! And finals week isn't too bad. It's the week before that gets me. So, I think I'll be okay! What a great couple of weeks I have left here this semester!

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Thanks for the reminder! Have fun at the Bowl Game! I love that weekend! Make sure you watch a few snaps from the field for me! :) Love ya, Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit!! I will be at the bowl game! Possilby the banquet...if Mike does the right thing and takes me as his date!! ha ha. I will seeyou this weekend for sure though! Send me a text so I have your # cause my phone broke & i'm using an old one... so lost many numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a little reminder Ki! And I'll be SURE to watch some of the game from the field! Tayolor...you'll be there?! YAY!!! I'll be sure to send you a text so I can see ya! I'm so happy:)

    ReplyDelete