Thursday, February 11, 2010
UP!
I love the movie Up! It is so magical. I want a love like Ellie and Carl! I want to get married and have a cute little house where we're both so happy together. I want to have picnics and a "Paradise Falls" fund. I want to have babies (I realize this is different than in up...). I want to grow old with my Carl. And love my Carl so much that I'd fly my house with helium balloons to his dream destination. I also want to effect someone's life the way Carl effected Russ' life. I want to have a dog...and however cliche it may be, I want to name that dog Dug. I want to sit outside an ice cream parlor and count the red and blue cars. I can't wait to watch this movie with my Carl....it will be so magical. I want to mean to my Carl what Ellie means to her Carl. This movie has also given me a new motto...ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!! So, for the next little while, that is my motto. With the spirit of adventure I will tell myself "Adventure is out there!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!
ReplyDeletethanks mrs Danita!!!
ReplyDelete