Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, it got above 40 degrees, there's only 2 weeks til the much anticipated and much needed SPRING BREAK!!! and today is email day:)I love email day because I love Kevin! And I'm in a great mood:)Yesterday a friend of Kevin and I had a farewell and I was able to go to it. I was so touched by his sincere testimony. And I have a love for missionaries; they do hard work, great work, and bless the lives of many. I look up to them a lot, namely one in particular;)but it was a great talk. He will do great! I was also fortunate enough to see the Wilder family! I <3 them! They have become great friends over the past year and they always make me feel welcome and loved....who doesn't like that?! They invited me to their house for dinner and was stoked to go! It was so great!
When I got back to Ephraim it was like a party! Me and the roomies had a fun fun night! I got to bed way late...so needless to say I am dead tired, but it was worth it! And this morning I woke up to lovely, wonderful, amazing messages from Kevin. I love him and he makes me so happy:)And to top it all off...it was warm outside! The best part is....the week is only going to get better! Tonight I get to go to yoga. Tomorrow morning I get to sleep in and I only have 2 classes. Wednesday I don't have work and I only have 3 classes, one of which is stage makeup and I get to make myself look like a witch...with a prosthetic nose and all! Thursday will kinda suck...but my Thursdays always suck. Fridays are just good always and I'm not helping with a snow blast this weekend!! And on Saturday my family is coming down to me! It's family day at my ward and they are coming! I'm stoked! It is a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment