Monday, September 20, 2010

Today's Pick Me Up

For the last little while I've had a lot on my mind.  There's been a lot of changes and a lot of stress.  I hate school; I hate my classes and I don't like Utah State.  I feel super stressed and really sleep deprived all the time.  I'm poor.  I don't have much of a social life.  I don't like working in the admissions office.  I don't like not being able to see Curtis.  I don't like my flaws and my faults.  But today in institute, my scriptures fell open to a verse I needed to see.  It was a simple verse about the atonement.  How my Savior bears my iniquities and knows my sorrows and heartaches.  My Savior knows how I feel.  And that is what I needed today.  There is help and there is light at the end of the tunnel!  Boy am I grateful for This Gospel!  So I decided to be done with this stupid negative attitude I've been lingering on.  I WILL make the best of this semester and I WILL be happy.  Today is a good day.  I GET to go to school and I GET to go to work.  And at the end of a long day, I get to go be with Curtis.  How can this be a bad plan?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment